Serving All of Ohio and Parts of Indiana | Contact Us
Power to keep you productive
Call today and ask
about our cost-effective
In the March of 1983, Tri-City Industrial Power began its journey as a company that provides customer-oriented battery services. Art and Barb Vetter began their business by focusing on the Dayton and Cincinnati markets. They worked long hours at a 1,200-square-foot rental space in West Carrollton to build a great client base. Barb worked for little or no pay during the company's humble beginnings.
In late 1983, Rick Rickling was hired as Tri-City Industrial Power's first full-time employee, and he's been with the company ever since.In 1993 the Fort Wayne location was opened. Rick did an amazing job of expanding the Cincinnati market while he and Art worked together to hire service technicians, including Brent Brodbeck who serves as our Corporate Service Director to this day. From 1983 to 2006, we've experienced growth that has allowed us to expand to Columbus , Fort Wayne, and Cleveland, where we continue to serve you with great batteries and professional expertise.
• 1983: Founded by Arthur C. Vetter
• 1986: Robert Tyndall (current company President) is hired as an employee
• 1991: Entry into the Columbus market
• 1993: Opening of the first stand-alone branch in Ft. Wayne
• 1993: Rhonda DeWeese (current Vice President) is hired as an employee
• 1995: Opening of the Columbus branch
• 2001: Loss of Barb Vetter
• 2003: Opening of the Cleveland branch
• 2006: Opening of the storefront, Batteries For Everything, in Miamisburg
•2008: Arthur Vetter sells his remaining shares in the company
• Present day: We operate in various locations covering 24,000 square feet of space with 25 amazing employees and suppliers
We've been serving you with amazing batteries since 1983.